A Few of My Favorite Things

 


1) iPad. I use my iPad every day as a planner and I use it to take notes for school. My iPad has been the greatest way for me to stay organized and not too overwhelmed with all the different tasks I need to complete.

2) Bracelet. I got this bracelet two years ago in Savannah, Georgia, and I wear it almost every day. I don't really know why I have such an attachment to it, but it is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry I own.

3) Board Game. I love board games. They are one of my favorite things to do with friends and family. This is just one from my ever-growing collection.

4) Books. I recently got back into reading this past year after not reading for fun for most of high school. This book is one of many books that I have not read yet but cannot wait to read.

5) AirPods. I have always loved these, but I have a newfound appreciation for them since moving into a dorm. I love being able to turn off the noise around me and have time to myself whenever I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity I Admire

ART 21